We understand that the current situation might worry you and we would therefore like to update you about what we are doing in order to make your stay as pleasant and as safe as possible. Our hotel is part of Utrecht City Concepts, where the situation around the coronavirus is closely being monitored. This is of upmost importance for you as our guest and of course, our valued employees. We are currently paying extra attention to the hygiene within our hotels and our employees are well informed and instructed on how to handle the current situation. We are working according to a protocol, which includes possible scenarios and desired actions. In our hotel we are following the instructions of the Dutch government. In addition, we are following the below stated guidelines and adjustments so that you can safely enjoy your stay with us.
- Daily health check for employees and arriving guests.
- Promote online check-in to prevent it from being too busy at the front office and to limit contact in general. In addition, we will make sure all remaining front office transactions are contactless.
- Guests and employees are required to disinfect their hands upon arrival and repeat the procedure regularly whilst being inside the hotel. Of course, we provide the necessities.
- Everyone should keep 1.5 meter distance, unless being accompanied by family members.
- No handshakes, high fives or cuddles, but always big smiles.
- Our hotel is cashless, you can pay by credit or debit card only.
- We’ve replaced our breakfast buffet with a petit dejeuner (table service or served to your room).
Adjusted cancellation policy
We totally understand that it’s hard to plan ahead at the moment. That’s why we’ve (temporarily) adjusted our cancellation policy. When you book the Best Available Rate via our own website you can cancel your reservation up to 24 hours prior to your arrival date with no incurred costs. The adjusted cancellation policy applies to stays between May 15th, 2020 and August 31st, 2020. So no need to worry when making future plans!
Example: you’ve made a reservation for a stay on the August 14th, 2020. You can cancel your reservation with no incurred costs up to August 12th, 2020, 23:59 CET.
The above does not apply when booking the non-refundable rate. Should you wish to cancel your reservation with us? Please get in touch so we can discuss the possible options with you. If you have booked through a third party, please get in touch with them as their cancellation policy will apply.
If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Management Utrecht City Concepts